Friday, November 20, 2009

It Was After All A Choice!

Choices define my college life. I was put into dilemma when I graduated from highshcool. I was faced with different choices which are very hard for me. I was made to choose from following what I really wanted from what’s good for me as they say. A lot of things sank to me when I was torn between taking up Accountancy or Interior Designing. It was hard. I had a couple of sleepless nights. I was bothered and I started to get unhappy when I was close to choosing what my family wanted for me from what I really wanted at first. I felt that the whole world turned its back on me when I finally decided to enroll in Accountancy which even made worse when I did it in a university I didn’t prefer at all. I didn’t feel the excitement every college freshman felt. I was like seeing bunches of burdens. I can see darkness when I attended the first day of class. I was really indifferent from all other students who wear great smiles. I didn’t even dress myself at my best for the first few weeks in school. I just wore something that’s more appropriate in strolling around a park. I was really devastated and I felt like carrying the entire universe in my back. I can hardly do the right things although I was close to being a Dean’s Lister during the first semester. All that I know was that I was betrayed and that my heart was broken and bleeding because of this choice. I don’t know where to gain strength. I can’t appreciate everything that was there for me. It was like it’s raining every day and that there was no chance of the sun rising again for me. I hold on to these feelings until I’ve finally realized that there was no way I am going to make a brighter future me if I continue to be like this. I was very pessimistic so I tried to be the optimistic one. After all, it was my choice to start my college life a misery and to make it a remarkable one was a choice I decided to follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment