Monday, June 29, 2009

Not Really New but It makes me feel New and Better!

There are a lot of things that bother me lately. But one thing's for sure, I'm happy that I get to be involved and attached with the university stuffs now compared to my previous years though I've also been affiliated to certain some. I'm joining organizations although I am hesitant to this specific org which I don't get the point of joining but then there are people convincing me too yet to my surprise, I REGISTERED! *weird*

I am now attached with XU's School of Business and Management Student Council as a student leader of which I was appointed or given the responsibility as a Deputy Commissioner of the Students' Rights and Welfare Department (STRAW) - an autonomous body linked with the Central Government's Xavier Students' Action Center (XSAC). I am happy with the current happenings in my college life yet I am very much looking forward to ACEing my academics since I wanna do the best of what I can not just for now but until I graduate hopefully, INSHALLAH! :)

And also, I just also joined the Junior Philippinies Institute of Accoutants XU Chapter (XU-JPIA) although in my previous university, I was automatically a member when I enrolled in the Accountancy Program.

Things are making their good ways to me now and it's helping me a lot!

-this was supposed to be posted a month ago and I just realized now it was saved as drafts only.
haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment