Sunday, May 31, 2009

Paper and Pen into A PAGE

Well well well! I've reached this point already of which I was never interested before. I'm not a blog fan nor a blogger itself but it seems I'm throwing the idea of it. It makes no difference with having several accounts from networking sites (i.e. facebook, friendster, myspace). But I hope this one would make me even better than exchanging "most-of-the-times" senseless stuffs with everyone in those sites. I'm not being mean or what but it's just how I'd figured it out.

Here's the thing, I usually write down my thoughts and emotions in a notebook or a paper, whatever that suits at the moment, but I'm not a DAILY JOURNAL kinda girl. It tires me and one time I was pissed by the idea of it though I wanna keep track and hold of my everyday life at some points. I just do writing whenever I want and whenever I can. It is something that helped me in a way all through my "at-this-point" existence and I'm happy with it.

I decided to come up with my own blog page for I wanna shift from literally writing to typing it by which the idea is much easier and quite artsy. I also get to share it with those interested ones. I wanna get out of my shell because after all I've realized that nothing's gonna happen if I'm just gonna keep those I've written all by myself. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment